top of page
Filling Out Tax Form


Corporate Tax Services

Accounting is the language of business. If you do not understand the language, you cannot read the score. How would you know if you are winning or losing?

At Mashcube, our philosophy is to give you the highlights of your business regularly, so you know exactly where you stand. This way you can focus on your business, and we take care of your tax and accounting in a timely manner.


Tax Planning for Turbulent Times

92% of Canadian companies pay more tax than they should. Let us help you become part of the other 8%.

You have a company to run. Let us help you make sense of the numbers presented in your financial statements.

Our Financial Health Check service is a thorough and effective way to assess your financial well-being and get meaningful and actionable direction on how to improve your bottom line.

Learn More
Entering credit card details

We can help you with:

Tax Planning
Tax estimates and installment preparation
Preparation and filing of T2, T3, T4, and T5
Budgeting and Cashflow
Compilation, Reviews, and Audit
Fractional CFO
Preparation of GST/PST returns
Get to Know Us

Mashcube Professional Corporation CPA has helped numerous Canadian and American businesses lower their tax obligations and eliminate the stress of an audit. Our approach is more proactive than reactive to put you in a position of power.

Our Expertise

I don’t know how to take money out of my company without paying too much tax.

Based on your unique situation we would be delighted to structure a compensation for you and your family that is most tax-efficient for you and your corporation.

This is a shot of the owner of New Zeala
Teamwork makes the dream
I work so hard, my revenue is increasing but I don’t see any profit.

It is not how much you make, it is how much you get to keep that matters. With profit maximization techniques we can help you increase your growth and profit by pointing out errors that most businesses fail to see.

Our revenue and profits have grown but I don’t see the money in the bank.

Cashflow crunch is a common problem in most businesses and can create a major chokehold. There are several reasons for this, and our team is highly competent at identifying them and providing solutions to overcome these problems.

two women sitting beside table and talki


What Our Clients Are Saying

“Have customers review you and share what they had to say. Click to edit and add their testimonial.”

Alexa Young, CA


Get ready to move your business forward, strategically. Book a consultation with one of our advisors, now.

Team Meeting

CPA - Do the right thing

Contact Us


9718 161A St, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V4N6S7

18 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5E1Z8


Email Us
Follow Us
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn

680 Epic Way, San Jose, 95134, California, USA


703 Tashkent, SVP Rd, Opp Ram Mandir, Borivali West, Mumbai, 400103

bottom of page